用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






4 Aug 2008

my 1st blog@@~

i jz create, duno wat2 write pun~ tdy is free sunday, de oly sunday i available in sheffield..fel so fre~ but moodles for sum moment... erm, alot thg 2 thk~
after chat with family, i get 2 knw alot of problems fr them, i din update fr them so long and alot unexpected stuff ard..
cousin's husband gamble n lost all her $$, sound sad?my brother kep on ponteng til 2 days cls per wek, sound sad?my uncle stroke n stay in hospital las wek, sound sad?
my master dream mayb burn, sound sad?i din tel 2 any1, includ him..cz i knw even i share out, lastly - no solution@@~ so diam diam T.T
even i kep on sayin tht:try2 b positive thkg, but sumtm thg happen, u stil hv2 face it rite, positive? fact = fact. sumthg tht edi happen, n wat human can do is thk de solution 2 minimizing the negative efect@@~
erm, i duno hw 2 pursue my dream rite nw, but i believe god is arranging 4 me nw, so no ned2 thk too muc..
tht all 4 my 1st blog, thz 4 visit~
haha, is late lo, zz early@@~

2 comments:

Kent Tan said...

dont worry, believe and keep positive thinking. everything will be all right. just believe.

yonglisey said...

我觉得只有外国的代孕是可以尝试的,且合法又公道的只有这家代孕机构了彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,他们可说是提供非常完善的服务,每一个细节都做得非常好,诊所也有一个广泛的捐助者数据库,满足客户们的所有个性化需求,也可签100%的成功配套,非常的值得,想要有孩子的你还等什么呢,赶快来询问他们吧。