用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






26 Aug 2008

scotland~continue

the 6th day @ glasgow city..the las day in scotland...
pretty ~i mean the building, i knw... im so pity, kena bully by TBC and yongjian~
in front pizza, with huifong..
michelle, sit yee and me..with a 'lion' chinese beffet abt 6pound, celebrate jason birthday,but he is nt in de pic, he is de person 2 hold de camera~pity man..haha~
me wit my bes fren, peisun~ me ~
haha, saw them accidently, thy r nt in my geng but follow trip1, happy 2 c them..pic wil kep my memory forever, cheer~
5th day @ dunvegan castle, Fort william and our accommodation in Caravan
me, jason,sityee, jian and BC, after visit a castle..sea view behind us~
emily and me, infront our accomodation,
great view!!
sit yee n me agan~
cari apa tu??dengar apa tu?ada suara ke?
TBC look very pain..wat happen??
wonderful~
welcome to our caravan..we over9 ter
our dinner and our bedroom@@~
thx for yongjian,TBC lo~nice dinner and nice fel..great experiance

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

如果发现有人无法怀孕的情况,但是很想拥有自己的孩子,一定要告诉他们这家,你不会失望的,他们的代孕服务是真的非常专业,不是随随便便的代孕服务彼奥泰珂斯研究中心, 他们拥有世界级的医生及完善的医疗团队,他们还提供客户的漂亮舒适住宿,司机的载送以及饱满的三餐,欢迎来询问。