用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






15 Aug 2008

迟来的分享~

AFI clsmates wit lectures..
my hmotown fren Mable,she is UK pr rite now, and help me alot wen i cm uK, thx so muc.
especially in helping me 2 look 4 jobs, i earn sumthg and learn sumthg fr u..appreciate so much~
i treat u eat nex time, wen u bc malaysia..IN RM..haha
restaurant name SLOWBOAT where is my working place in chester for every fri-sund..
get to knw sum new frens here, but 4get wat is their name edi..but they r nicely too..njoying dancing nite..i din go club wen i stay in malaysia, fel lik clubbin act quite fun too if u geng wit a nice geng, talk, laugh, dance...
2nd time in clubbin, uk Crystal club Chinese Summer party in july 24, 08
my 1st FDM grp for National trust and Atkinson..
shane, mingwei,jeen,hui n me
group 2 for william senior and Travebeina
jason,huiloon,laifan, me and SS~
3rd group ~ me,weipei, meifun,siewleng and liphan..well done grp@@~ they all r so nice~
my 3rd FDM grp with our lecturers, for CIMA assignement
janet, 1 of my prety clsmate..she is sosososo sweet..but not available edi..haha
our cooking not bad le, SS prepare a banana cake 4 shuping..100% sincere fr heart..hihih
来一张全家福~ my AFI clsmate in uk..alt not muc time we gather here, but i appreciate every min here..uk life is my bes memory!! 疯狂的一张~ crazy pic..yeah!!
AFI's gals..7 pretty gals, 寿星女-shuping(middle wit grey)

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

想找代理孕母的朋友可到biotexcom.cn,他们的方法绝对是一流的,可以到网站观看他们的影片,绝对可以让你相信,尝试了后可说是无法形容,签了100%保证的成功配套,真的非常值的,他们还包含了客户们的住宿,三餐以及司机的载送。