用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






9 Nov 2008

other presents fr my best buddies

hey, all my frens..i knw u all thk so long 4 my graduate present, n i never expect to rec so muc gifts le.. thx, n muakz muakz~
very meaningfull gif fr my cousin, finally i graduate!i wil gambatee in career..won let u disappointed 1, definately will !! wallet fr daigo n kelly..thx so muc..tis 1 gt isi tersirat..thy wan me 2 increase my wealth day by day fr my career, so great..
a formal wear fr joey ambrose hwiyee..haha..tis 1 very suit me, cz i wil start 2 wok in HSBC tmr...u all r so lovely.. pen fr steve, he wis me to get salary by signing doc oly..haha, tht simple?
neway, so thx~
comment fr steve:
"hey sis, my pen is not tat simple k..pen play a very important role in our career,not oni to sign salary payslip k. You can use it to write for ur daily work,write plan on ur diary,Every single word oso come out from it. Tats meaningful, tats y i choose a pen for u for the starting of ur career.My pen will acc u & bring u luck,all the best!^^"
graduation is just the begining, i agree with it, thx cousin~
i lookin 4 blac high heel4 so long, u all r too uNderstanding of my taste.. haha, thx JOEY muakz muakz..of cz n hwiyee n ambrose lo..
i wil gambatte in job!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sis, my pen is not tat simple k..pen play a very important role in our career,not oni to sign salary payslip k. You can use it to write for ur daily work,write plan on ur diary,Every single word oso come out from it. Tats meaningful, tats y i choose a pen for u for the starting of ur career.My pen will acc u & bring u luck,all the best!^^

咖啡杯(Joan) said...

wow, my brother.dun angry la...of cz i rec ur sincere..jz i din write out in blog ( shh, i sca other ppl jealous tht u treat me so gd~)haha, neway, so so thx..i wil gambate!!

yonglisey said...

我之前做了很多的比较,还是这家wukelandaiyun.cn的代孕最棒!他们的服务真的很完善,之前听朋友那里说他们的基本设施真的非常棒!任何年龄的夫妇都可以来尝试,只要你无法怀孕,来这间绝对成功,他们还包含所有的检查,不加任何费用,非常值得,赶紧联系他们。