用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






13 Nov 2008

2nd n 3rd day in HSBC

Tdy learn shredding..sound so funnly? Las9 learn to scan doc, tdy learn shredding..but I start 2 communicate with them, get closer with each other..alt ter is no Chinese, but I found out that india n malay oso can b very 38, n frenly. De woking environment is ok 4 me, every1 do their Part, SO NICE.. My manager told me tht I wil get my ID on tis fri, after tht I can start to use de system 2 help clients 2 trade in n out, it is so nteresting… im excited with it.. I wil be having a 3 days full training on coming mon-wed, 10-7pm..3 days I can bc earlier, wis 2 go cheras 9market, any1 interested?? Haha..i seldom can go out at nite.. To my dear dear joey: Be happy alw alt I cant acc u …every1 wan2 c u happy 1, hah, ok free puppet??

1 comment:

yonglisey said...

你们有谁能介绍好的代孕服务吗?目前这家的代孕服务好像是最棒的!wukelandaiyun.cn他们的价格很划算,且他们是合法的一家,非常多人来尝试这家的服务,各位都说非常好,他们的所有服务都非常完善,诊所也有一个广泛的捐助者数据库,满足客户的所有个性化需求。