用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






20 Oct 2008

singk gallery...

venue: neway time sqdate: 17 october
function: gathering
model : me, Joey, Xian, ambrose, steve, huiyee, kelly, dai go, kent, pinky, ah mian, joseph
mood: extremely high

my dear Joey and me, she is my ex roomate, 4 yr younger den me, but we hv no gap n we r so close 2 each other, can sy is my bes fren in Kl..she is cute, pretty , and sweet, love u la my dear..haha

steve kising with xian, dun wory, he is nt gay..but mayb he is too lonely in Kl, cz gf stil in UK , haven come bc yet..but steve oh, realy cant accept ur style lio la..haha..but i edit n mk de pic bcm smaller, nt so clear, dun wory..sumo xian look lik gal...haha..so wonder, u can pretend til tht sweet la..haha..(kidding)
fr left:ambrose, pinky, steve, huiyee, xian, kent, and joseph( white shirt)

our purpose in k room is taking pic?abt 100 over pic on tht day...

i lik tis pic so muc, 3 singers on top, which is huiyee, steve and me..joseph, kent, daigo, joey, me, ambrose, and steve

tis pic so so yeng, 5 models are taking pics after singk..really zha dao...haha..
finally 1 day gone, go bc abt 5am..i haven adjust bc my timing yet, sin de day i arrive til nw, i ever zz in the morning at abt 5am..but i tel mysf, i play n fun enaf edi, start 2 looking jobs, interview tmr..
is time to be mysf..
gambatte!!

No comments: