用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






17 Oct 2008

the 5th day in malaysia

last nite went to singk with a geng of frens.. been 4 months i din singk edi lo.. fel so high n nice las9 as we having a farewell for my lovely eting. she wil go bc 2 kedah on tis sat, so i duno wen i can met u agan . wis u all de bes ya.. alot of frens r bc fr europe, seing their pictures and wonder wen is my turn 2 explore in europe, as it is 1 of my dream since i was child.. sooner or later, i wil be ter in 1 day.. nex wek wil take undang course, hear ppl say tht is super sian.. haih.. fel so so lazy 2 tk car lisence act.. 5 days rest in hme, tht is enaf 4 me. start to lookin 4 jobs, looking 4 oppurtunity.. rest enaf d... is time to implement my plan in malaysia, especially in my career.. cheer ya frens, add oil..

1 comment:

Kent Tan said...

add oil, dont give up.. it has been one week u go back lo..
gambateh..