用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






19 Oct 2008

a decision wic is nt agree by any1

i can tel u all my frens, alt i make a decision that is nt agree by u all.. but i hv my own thkg, own feling.. even tis is a wrong decision as u all thk, i wil nt regret in future, i dare 2 bear any outcome.. im immuture? mayb yes,mayb no..wat i can say is, u may nt agree 2 me in certain stuff, so u all say immature.. i rather to gv up both part, be mysf, i can pursue my dream.. build my career, improve my family current conditon, achieve my dreams. nothg is impossible.. alot of thg can be more focus.. alot of bad humours recently, bad image to u all.. alot of bad humours in front me, i wan2 b brave, moving forward.. las time i alw blame mysf, im de 1 who done wrongly.. alot mistake.. stay in downmod in tis wek, alot of thg happen..no solution.. nway, new wek coming, new plan, new life, new challenging..

1 comment:

sandychoo said...

价格公道且服务好的,我朋友推荐的只有这家彼奥泰珂斯研究中心的代孕机构,从朋友那里听说他们真的是非常贴心,代孕母亲也会携带你健康的孩子,以及提供三餐,他们的全部服务都做得非常到位,真的超级棒!很少会有这样的代孕机构,赶紧来询问绝对值得您的尝试。