用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






14 Apr 2009

monday eastern

tdy us monday eastern dAY, mean uk holiday and im rest tdy..
tis wek i hv 4 days rest includ gd friday las wek.
damn tire recently, not phiscally..
but is mentally...
alot of problem happen behind me, alot of thg ned 2 be settle
i hop it wil be gone as soon as poss..
ath i edi submit my letter,
but
i have 2 wok til 1may, includ labour day
cz tht is nt a public holiday under uk........~~!!!!
i hate my hair , it look messy all the day, i plan 2 do rebond sin long time ago...
since tdy im free,
so i went to salon and wish to change a new look ( alt no diff la)
long time din go salon edi, so poor @@~~sit 4 4hour plus to dye, and straighten
kakak!!
i dye a brown natural colour, and straighthen my hair.
wow ,it look more tidy at least@@~~
muahahahah..
alot of my frens ask ...
about my job hunting.
so far i went for few interview las wek,
IBM ned 2 wait for de 3 rd interview...( sian diao )...
cz i start interview since end of feb, fed up and no mood to wait edi..
another 1 is lik investment advisor, it is interesting..and
i wil start traning on may once i leave my current job.
hop ervythg going smoothly..
hihi~~
at tis moment,
now is my down-est part in my life cycle......
u won believe how tough is me even i tel u my current situation.
cz i oso never expect those bad thg kep on happen 2 me.
but...
人从逆境中成长..
苦后就会甜...

6 comments:

ambrose said...

人生总是有波折,每个人都会经历。
不过攀过这道山,灿烂的天空,红艳艳的太阳将为你而发,请坚信=)

joantang1225 said...

wow, sound lik hui yee?
haha
ya, i believe and trust it

yeeling said...

hehe...
yalo, ur hair looks no difference leh...:P

咖啡杯(Joan) said...

wei, gt colour de le

BB_hwiyee said...

hey,dear,haha~daming copy me.i have busy recently,just update ur blog,hope u every will be fine,jia you o...

BB_hwiyee said...

hai pretty,haha~daming copy me.i have busy recently,just update ur blog,hope u everything will be fine,jia you o...