用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






1 Mar 2009

singk^^~

me self shoot wen waiting for jason and annies
long time din sing edi, is a rite time 2 release my stress...( but i so stress mei?)
tis 2 gal keep take picutre, n mk my camera kena 'virus' edi.....^^(kidding)
annies, me, jia yee n yanjie me n suki, 1st time we sing togther~~kakaa, so cute la u~ me n jia yee n mei fern ( de super 38 gal i ever meet )
group picture**^^
my frens~~
我 allan,ambrose,kai sun,annies and jason,yanjie,mei fern, jiayee,suki
greatest moment with them, i realy lost my voice after tis 3 hour singing.
p/s: jason totally lost voice, he cant even talk after tis 3 hour sing....drin more water la buddy, tk k

1 comment:

yonglisey said...

婚后已经好多年了都还是没有自己的孩子,想找价格公道且服务好的,我朋友推荐的只有这家彼奥泰珂斯研究中心的代孕机构,朋友说他们真的是非常贴心,他们的医生是利用最新技术和最佳方法,帮助你们取得积极的IVF项目成果,很少会有这样的服务,快来和他们联系吧。