用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






2 Jan 2009

30 dec 08, Afamosa, Year end Training

late update~ depart @ 7 sumthg, i oly zz abt 3 hour las9, so tire..we hv a new yr lauching n planing wokshop in Afamosa fr 10-5pm..abt 400 ppls attend.. meet with daphne, my ex roomate in tbr 3 yr ago, she is realy frenly and we seldom have time2 met up, fel so close n nice chat with her during de day...
start @ sharp 10am..
sexy ladies... having buffect lunch in resort... Q so long 2 get our foods....( not so nice*.*) me n sweety..
group agency pic, VKA YEAH!!!! my bes buddies in group..
my turn!!!!!! dinner @ seremban, a famous crab shop..
boss said: 来芙蓉就要吃芙蓉蛋,笑到~还有药材鸡.....yummy!!
主角登场~~~~~~~~烧螃蟹..mamee taste, so delicious, thx BOSS ( 2 table of meals spend rm700 le) i treat u back boss wen my earning power as high as urs......( HIHI)

No comments: