用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






21 Sept 2008

from out from my hostel- Charlotte court

i been stay ter for 3 months for my UK life, 
tdy i hv 2 move out from de place that i love the most in UK..
y>>?
got my tear, my smile, my happeiness, sadness,is my memorable place~
flat 50 and room 6..
im complete my degree so far, but my master stil in consideration..
now i no longer stay in my own place, 
fel paiseh 2 tumpang ppl hse ~
n ter is not as free as charlotte court life..
haih..lost~
now althought is time to travel, but alot things haven settle..
tmr is sunday, wil met a old clsmate~christy~
we plan2  eat nando, our fav chicken agan..
fel lost after finis exam..student life gone..tht y thkg 2 tk master ( im realy lik 2 stdy?? i dun thk so lo..)
howver, im nothg 2 do here, wasting time??
fel lik wan 2 bc malaysia after my trip..
stay here 10 more days after paris by doin nothg is realy meaningless ..
anyway, i edi book my flight, and my train tic 2 air port..
so jz follow my original plan..2 more wek 2 bc malaysia..
DAD, MOM, BROTHERS..i mis u all so so muc..i mis my room, my bed, my mom cook..
sofa, malaysia foods...SO ON~
i wil be arrive at KLIA on 11oct, 2pm~
wil c my parent soon!!
take care @@~

No comments: