用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






13 Oct 2008

so geram

las9 my hse having a big steamboat party, gather with LOT of relatives and old frens..fel so gd.. i met bc all my cousins, my aunt, uncles, and of cz alot of bes frens.. alot pics we took , wil upload nex day. im damn sad, out of my 80% frens say im fat, dark.. hw cm i wil bcm darker in UK.? fat i can admit tht i eat too muc, alw icecream, chocolate, subway, fas foods... so i swear to diet in tis wek .. mus kep bc la..... but i bcm darker.. oh my god, such a bad new 2 me.. fat n dark..so ugly rite nw..face so round, stomoch so big.. no more yoga cz yogazone clsoe down.. tdy start my diet plan, muz reduce 3 kg tis time. n 2 wek in hme, no more SUN.. otherwise i wil nt met any1 .. later will go 4 badminton.. refresh bc my memory in UK, badminton time with adam, joyce, kent, n other..so great time ter.. hop 2 b bc.. tk k la every1, i will mis u all here. gd luck ya..

1 comment:

Kent Tan said...

dont geram, patient, UK no cloud.. miss u here..